Killarney Outlet Centre takes your online privacy very seriously. Therefore, unless you explicitly state otherwise, or we explicitly state otherwise, any data that we collect as a result of your use of the site remains confidential. Why do we collect ANY data on our users? Like many web sites, we collect non-personally identifiable information about our users primarily for three purposes:
- to analyze our traffic patterns
- to target advertisements
- to add new services, sections and features on KillarneyOutletCentre.com
- Use of your Personal Information We shall only use your Personal Information for (i) the purposes for which it was provided by you, (ii) verification purposes and statistical analysis, (iii) marketing, communication and administration purposes. Killarney Outlet Centre shall not disclose your Personal Information to a third party without your consent unless required to so in the interests of the administration of justice. Please note that we will disclose your Personal Information if required to do so by law, search warrant, subpoena or court order or in the interests of protection of intellectual property rights or the rights of other users or at any such other time as Killarney Outlet Centre acting in good faith may deem appropriate. Killarney Outlet Centre does not sell, lease or release by other means any non-member details to third parties. Any personal information provided by members for the website shall be maintained and processed by Killarney Outlet Centre in accordance with its obligations under the Irish Data Protection Legislation. As this information is compiled for the Killarney Outlet Centre website details contained may be passed to third parties operating in the retail industry.
- External Links to Third Parties This website contains Links to other websites. We are not responsible for any of these sites and suggest that you review their Privacy Policies on entry, especially if you are required to supply personal details about yourself.
- Surveys and Contests Killarney Outlet Centre may from time to time conduct surveys or competitions on the website. Supplying information in these circumstances is totally voluntary and you may decide not to disclose this information if you wish.
- Who to Contact If you have any questions about this policy or the Site in general, please contact Killarney Outlet Centre by post to Killarney Outlet Centre, Fair Hill, Killarney, Co. Kerry, Ireland or by telephone on + 353 (0)64 36744, or by email at [email protected].
- Irish Data Protection Commissioner Further information on your data privacy rights are available on the Data Protection Commissioner’s website at www.dataprivacy.ie
Frequent Shopper Card
Get the best offers and discounts. Apply for your Frequent Shopper Card today!Apply now